- The promoter is: Selective Asia Ltd (company no. 631862) whose registered office is at 6th Floor, Tower Point 44 North Road Brighton. BN1 1YR United Kingdom.
2. Entry and closing dates
3. Entry requirements
- Competition must be entered via the Selective Asia website (https://www.selectiveasia.com/competition), or on the entry form shared on our Social Media channels, or by visiting the Philippines Tourist Board Experiential Stand in Canary Wharf between the 31st July and 6th of August 2017.
- Selective Asia does not accept responsibility for any entries lost, delayed or not received for any reason.
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Selective Asia and the Philippines Tourist Board, and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
4. Prize Details
- One winner will win the following prize for two people:
- 8 night holiday to the Philippines on a bed and breakfast basis
- A round-trip economy flight from London to Manila with Philippines Airlines
- The prize must be booked at least 3 months before departure
- Travel must be completed by 31st August 2018. Terms and Conditions of Airline applies.
- Airlines tickets are subject to applicable taxes, service charge and other fees.
- Travel not valid between 01/12/2017 - 10/01/2018 and other blackout dates may apply. All bookings are subject to availability.
- The prize is non-transferable
- The prize(s) cannot be exchanged for another product, destination or cash alternative
- Selective Asia reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for any reason
- Selective Asia reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize and without notice in the unlikely event of a major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any similar event or if circumstances arise outside of its control
- UK airport transfers are not included in the prize and must be arranged by the winner
- Additional costs and expenses incurred during the trip are not included
- Visa fees, tips, other meals and drinks, other transport and extra excursions are not included in the prize, unless stated.
- Optional activities, transfers on the islands in the Philippines, travel insurance is not included in the prize. It is a requirement that you take out travel insurance for the relevant period.
5. Flights Terms & Conditions
- Prize includes two return economy class tickets on Philippines Airlines from London to Manila, plus two return economy class domestic tickets.
- The prize excludes applicable government taxes and surcharges which are payable by the winner.
- Blackout travel periods: 01 December 2017 - 10 January 2018 and 24 march - 08 April 2018, inclusive.
- Reservation charges are not permitted after tickets have been issued.
- Outbound and return promotional travel must be completed by 24 March 2018 and cannot be extended beyond this date.
- Promotional travel is subject to availability.
- No stopovers are permitted uness at the passengers own expense.
- Domestic conn ections, transfers and other add-ons are not included in the promotional travel.
- Promotional travel is not refundable and once ticketed cannot be changed or transferred to any other passenger.
- Children and infants under 16 years old are not eligible to travel on this prize winner ticket.
- No cash or credit alternatives are available.
- Eligible participants must be in possession of a valid passport and visa, and, where necessary, must have necessary vaccinations and inoculations together with documentation proving this.
- They must arrange comprehensive medical insurance cover for themselves for the duration of the promotional travel.
- Tickets for promotional travel are valid for the Prize Winner accompanied by one travelling companion. Both persons must travel together at all times.
- The airline is unable to offer pre-seating and seat numbers may be allocated at check-in.
6. Prize Draw
- The winner will be selected at random and notified by email by Monday, 4th September 2017.
- Attempts will be made to notify the winner via the email provided at the time of entry
- If the promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner within 21 days, then the prize is forfeited and further draw(s) will be conducted
- Selective Asia nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- Selective Asia will be responsible for the administration of the competition and the fulfillment of the Prize.
- If the chosen winner is the process of booking a holiday with Selective Asia, the prize cannot be transferred to this booking.
8. Data Protection
- Any personal data submitted by entrants as part of the prize draw shall be used by the Promoter, in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA), for the purposes of delivery of the prize draw, including selection of the Winner, handover of the Prize, delivery of the Prize and announcement of the outcome of the prize draw. Provision of the personal data shall be voluntary; however, the entrant’s failure to provide the same shall render impossible the entrant’s participation in the prize draw and handover of the Prizes.
- By entering this competition you are opting in to receive Selective Asia’s promotional emails. Your data will be stored and managed by Selective Asia and the Philippines Tourism Board (London) and will not be shared with any 3rd parties. You can opt out of receiving our newsletters at any time.
- Pursuant to DPA, entrants are hereby informed that their personal data is stored and processed by Selective Asia according to the methods and for the purposes listed below, in accordance with the methods and purposes allowed by the DPA.