Gift List Service
We are delighted to offer a wedding gift list service for couples that wish to ask friends and family to contribute towards the cost of this very special holiday. In order to keep things as simple as possible for you, Selective Asia will provide you with stylish gift cards to send out with your wedding invitations, explaining how contributions can be made.
A very selective gift list
Once we have set up your Selective Asia Gift List account, including a personal welcoming message and a photo provided by you, your guests will be able make contributions by credit or debit card onto our secure honeymoon payment facility and leave you a private well wishing message.
In addition, your account username and password will enable you to sign into your honeymoon account whenever you choose to see what contributions have been made and read the messages that have been left for you (neither contributions or messages can be viewed by other guests).
How it works
- In order to confirm your honeymoon, we will require a 20% deposit. This is refundable if your wedding list contributions account for 100% of the honeymoon value. If the cost of the honeymoon is exceeded, we will refund the difference in full to you once the honeymoon account is closed, giving you a little extra spending money while you’re away, or a nice surprise upon your return - your choice
- International flight tickets often need to be paid in full and ticketed well in advance of the standard balance-due date. This can be as little as seven days after the flights are originally reserved. As with the deposit, if you wish to pay for the flights in advance, a refund can be arranged.
- Standard cancellation conditions will apply to all honeymoon arrangements (hotels, transfers, tours etc), therefore it is essential that we have received final payment for your honeymoon at least six weeks before your wedding date. As with your flights and deposit, any late gift list payments will be paid directly to you for no extra charge.
- Our standard booking conditions apply to your honeymoon – read more.
- Your consultant will be happy to explain any pre-payment requirements specific to your honeymoon prior to booking.
Let us take the strain
All our honeymoon experts have got the t-shirt and the wedding ring. As well as travelling extensively in Asia, they've all said 'I do' and know exactly what you're going through!
Discover your Asia
Call us on 01273 670 001