Want a truly tropical honeymoon with endless beaches, hopping between deserted islands in speed boats and indulging in some remarkable diving? The Philippines, an area of over 7,000 islands in the Western Pacific, are covered in stunning resorts that offer everything from minimalist chic and personal butlers to rooftop infinity pools and rustic rural charm.
One thing they all have in common is jaw-dropping scenery on all sides, and access to an excellent range of activities. How about kayaking across hidden lagoons, or diving shipwrecks buried amongst coral reefs? Or perhaps you'd prefer a gentle barefoot stroll through the surf, or relaxing in a hot spring spa? If all this sounds like your idea of a dream honeymoon, the Philippines might just be the place for you.
5 foolproof excuses for a Philippines honeymoon
- Island-hopping - nothing quite says 'tropical glamour' like bobbing from islet to islet in your own private speed boat
- Banaue rice terraces - protected by UNESCO, this ancient hand-carved landscape is an extraordinary sight, and great for trekking
- Great diving - from sunken planes to pristine reefs, there's excellent diving and snorkelling all round
- Blissful sunsets - Asia has more than its fair share, but sunsets in the Philippines are particularly spectacular
- Natural hot springs - relax completely together in the warm mineral waters of a mountaintop spring
One country not enough?
select another destination
Have you fallen for the Philippines?
Call us on 01273 670 001
Leave it all to us...
so all you have to plan is the wedding
Let's get started!
Call us on 01273 670 001
'Philippines honeymoons are by no means limited to beaches. You may fancy trekking in the spectacular Chocolate Hills on Bohol (best seen during the dry season) or the breathtaking rice terraces of Banaue on Luzon Island, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.'
Your Philippines journey...
Explore a few of our Philippines itineraries for inspiration, but rest assured your honeymoon will be tailor-made just for you (two).
In focus: El Nido
Palawan has been voted the best island in the world on several occasions. We love the gorgeous secluded eco resorts around El Nido, the lively town on the island's northern tip - they're perfect for romantic barefoot walks on the sand.
What our honeymooners have to say...
Stories from our latest Philippines blog
13th October 2017
Off the beaten track in the Philippines: exploring the north
Much of the buzz around the visiting the Philippines focuses on the beautiful beach islands in the south, but the north of the country offers a wealth of experiences that take you to the heart of Luzon culture. Our Destination Specialists have picked out a few of their favourite ways to get off the beaten track in the northern Philippines…