Spice-infused landscapes, elaborate architecture, vivid colours and serene beaches give India an enduring appeal for couples looking for a honeymoon to remember. Venture beyond the Taj Mahal - perhaps the world’s most iconic monument to love - and you’ll find a kaleidoscope of possibilities.
Whether exploring the bygone elegance of Rajasthan’s palaces, wandering over the wide plains of Madhya Pradesh in search of tigers, rumbling by train through Uttar Pradesh, or leaving fresh footprints on Kerala’s soft sands, a honeymoon in India tempts you to step outside of the ‘all-inclusive’ experience and discover something extraordinary...
5 extraordinary reasons to spend your honeymoon in India
- Cycling through Old Delhi - Discover the magic of Old Delhi in the quiet morning light, cycling between sights as the city wakes up.
- Sunrise over the Taj Mahal - See the world-famous monument to romantic love at its most spectacular as the sun comes up over its iconic dome.
- Big cats and eye-widening wildlife - Go glamping at the Sujan Jawai in Rajasthan’s wilderness, and head out on safari to spot leopards and other wonderful wildlife.
- Float away from it all...Embark on a sunset cruise on Udaipur’s Lake Pichola, or cosy up in rustic style on a private Kerala houseboat.
- Candlelit dinner overlooking Mehrangarh Fort - Share a traditional thali feast for two as you look towards the twinkling lights of Jodhpur’s breathtaking fort.
select another destination
Have you fallen for India?
Call us on 01273 670 001
Leave it all to us...
so all you have to plan is the wedding
Bride's Day Surprise
Add an unexpected treat or adventure for the bride or groom - we can arrange just about anything, and we promise to keep it a secret, we can even make it a surprise for both of you! Whether your idea of romance is quirky, classic, or ridiculously over the top, our Honeymoon Specialists will fully personalise the surprise to suit the person you're marrying.
Your India journey...
Explore a few of our India itineraries for inspiration, but rest assured your honeymoon will be tailor-made just for you (two).
In focus: Udaipur
Where’s the most romantic place in India? That’s hard to narrow down, but for our India Specialist, Kate, it has to be Udaipur: “Known as the ‘Venice of India’, Udaipur is infused with a similar sense of old school romance. Take a room with a view overlooking Lake Pichola and watch the lights twinkle on the water after a sunset cruise, or get away from it all at the Bujera Fort - a cosy bolthole just outside the city.”